Monday, August 19, 2013

I Want an Adventure!

Now that I’m no longer in Peace Corps limbo, I get to plan my Christmas and Close of Service (COS) trips!

The Christmas trip is still in the works. Ideally I’d LOVE to go to America, to visit family and friends, but that’s up in the air, depending on a few factors. If I don’t go home, I’m definitely going somewhere. My top choices for a Christmas trip are: Fiji, New Zealand, or Hawaii.    

Once I COS, I’m thinking about taking a Round the World (RTW) trip. I know I don’t leave Samoa for another year, but since this will be a big trip, I think it’s a good idea I start looking into it.  

I’ve started doing a little research, and two trips/packages have caught my eye.    

The first option: Singapore-Bangkok‐London-Berlin-NYC-Vegas-LA.    

The second option: Auckland-San Francisco-LA-London-Rome-Dubai.

While these destinations would be absolutely amazing, I just want an adventure, so am open to traveling anywhere.    

If you've taken a RTW trip, send on over your suggestions and tips. If someone from home is reading this, and you want to join, let me know. The more, the  merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment