Thursday, August 6, 2015

Two Years of Samoa in a 10 Minute Video

Since this blog is still getting quite a bit of traffic, I thought I’d share a video I made documenting my Peace Corps service. I started making the video while in Samoa, and had plans to finish it once I was home. Unfortunately, my MacBook died, delaying the finished piece.

Also, this blog will be retired soon, but I’ll leave it active since it has useful information for prospective PCVs and Peace Corps Samoa invitees. Before it reaches retirement, I have a few posts to write. I had promised my readers updates of my travels. I’ll get those posts and photos up soon. Additionally, I’ll dedicate a post about being interviewed for the local news station, and end with talking about my upcoming adventure! Here’s a clue: I won’t be living in the US for much longer!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is @angelinaaugust. I update that account more often than this blog.

Back to the video: Below is the final product… Better late than never!

Be prepared for many (hand)waves! Enjoy!


https://youtu.be/ZfyZOouu63k 

No comments:

Post a Comment